The Daily Fountain Daily Devotional of the Church Of Nigeria (Anglican Communion) 27 June 2020 – Unlocking Your Miracle
Click HERE to Read Previous MESSAGES
TOPIC: Unlocking Your Miracle
READ: John 2:1-12 (NKJV)
- On the third day there was a wedding in Cana of Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there.
- Now both Jesus and His disciples were invited to the wedding.
- And when they ran out of wine, the mother of Jesus said to Him, “They have no wine.”
- Jesus said to her, “Woman, what does your concern have to do with Me? My hour has not yet come.”
- His mother said to the servants, “Whatever He says to you, do [it.”]
- Now there were set there six waterpots of stone, according to the manner of purification of the Jews, containing twenty or thirty gallons apiece.
- Jesus said to them, “Fill the waterpots with water.” And they filled them up to the brim.
- And He said to them, “Draw [some] out now, and take [it] to the master of the feast.” And they took [it.]
- When the master of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and did not know where it came from (but the servants who had drawn the water knew), the master of the feast called the bridegroom.
- And he said to him, “Every man at the beginning sets out the good wine, and when the [guests] have well drunk, then the inferior. You have kept the good wine until now!”
- This beginning of signs Jesus did in Cana of Galilee, and manifested His glory; and His disciples believed in Him.
- After this He went down to Capernaum, He, His mother, His brothers, and His disciples; and they did not stay there many days.
There was a marriage in Cana of Galilee and Jesus and His mother, Mary, were invited. Mid way into the occasion, the wine for the occasion finished. Mary approached Jesus for a miracle but Jesus said it was not time for Him to perform miracles. Mary demonstrated faith by trusting Jesus to remedy the situation and instructing them to do whatever Jesus would have them do. Afterwards, Jesus gave instructions and the servants obeyed and there was miracle.
Today, we learn that ensuring that Jesus is present in your life and endeavours, approaching Him through prayer to ask for your need, being patient with Him till the appointed time and absolute obedience to His words (the Bible), are prerequisites to receiving your miracle. Therefore, you need to think deeply: Is He in your life? Is He in your business, work, academics, marriage, etc.? Do you have faith?Do you really pray about your need or your greed? Can you boast of absolute obedience to His word? Jesus is ready with your miracle if you are ready for it.
PRAYER: Jesus, help me to position myself for Your miracle, Amen!
Prayer Points On Today’s Daily Fountain – Unlocking Your Miracle
- Father in the name of Jesus, I worship You for You are the miracle worker and You do miraculous things in my life
- Father in the name of Jesus, please forgive me if I have not been doing those thing You asked me to do, in Jesus name
- Lord Jesus, I invite You into my family, marriage, business and I ask that You will take absolute control every situation, in Jesus name
- Father in the name of Jesus, please supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory, in Jesus name
- Father in the name of Jesus, please give me the spirit of obedience to obey Your Word in Jesus name
- Father in the name of Jesus, perform a miracle in my life that will draw many souls unto You, in Jesus name
- Father in the name of Jesus, pour fresh wine of love into every Christian marriage and let the love of Christ flow freely among couples, in Jesus name
- Father in the name of Jesus, begin Your work of miracles in my life and perfect it in Jesus name
- Father in the name of Jesus, as many that are in lack now; please meet them at the points of their needs, in Jesus name
- Father in the name of Jesus, let the remaining days of this year bring me miracles, signs and wonders, in Jesus name
- Whether devil like it or not, I will make heaven and receive my Eternal reward in Jesus name.
- This is the day the Lord hath made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.
- Personal and family requests.
- Confession: God bless the Church of Nigeria Anglican Communion, and bless our country Nigeria. 1Chronicles 17:27
- Thank you Lord for answered prayers, in Jesus’ Mighty name we pray. Amen