The Daily Fountain Daily Devotional of the Church Of Nigeria (Anglican Communion) 28 June 2020 – Transformed By Faith
Click HERE to Read Previous MESSAGES
TOPIC: Transformed By Faith
READ: Galatians 3:23-29 (NKJV)
- But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed.
- Therefore the law was our tutor [to bring us] to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
- But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.
- For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
- For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
- There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
- And if you [are] Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
In our text, we see that the coming of Jesus revealed faith to mankind. Humanity is justified by this revealed faith which qualifies us as children of God. This faith breaks barriers and differences and presents all humans as one before God. It makes man to become Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise. In other words, faith is synonymous to Christ whose death brought the said transformation.
The faith here
PRAYER: Lord, make me an heir according to the promise.