NgospelMedia.net is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
The Daily Fountain Devotional of the Church Of Nigeria (Anglican Communion) 14 January 2021 – Confess, Preach, Meditate And Act
Click HERE to Read Previous MESSAGES
Topic: Confess, Preach, Meditate And Act
Read: Joshua 1:1-9 (NKJV)
- After the death of Moses the servant of the LORD, it came to pass that the LORD spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ assistant, saying:
- “Moses My servant is dead. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them — the children of Israel.
- “Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given you, as I said to Moses.
- “From the wilderness and this Lebanon as far as the great river, the River Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and to the Great Sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your territory.
- “No man shall [be able to] stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, [so] I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you.
- “Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them.
- “Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go.
- “This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.
- “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God [is] with you wherever you go.”
As at the time God was speaking to Joshua, after the death of Moses, the book of the law that was already in existence were the Books of Genesis to Deuteronomy.
Today the whole bible is the book of the law. At verse 8 of today’s passage, God gave Joshua specific instructions concerning the word of God, thus: (a) The word should not depart out of his mouth. We are required to confess, speak and preach the word, in season and out of season 2 Tim. 4: 2. (D) Meditate on the word day and night. Meditating on the word is like circulating the word of God all over your body leading to the word dwelling richly in you. (c) Practise the word of God in your everyday life. You must be a doer of the word of God, and not only hearer (Jas. 1:22). If we confess, meditate, preach and practice word of God, God will prosper us and give us good success.
PRAYER: Heavenly God, please give me the grace to confess, preach, meditate and practise your word without compromise in Jesus’ Name. Amen.