NgospelMedia.net is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
The Daily Fountain Devotional of the Church Of Nigeria (Anglican Communion) 24 March 2021 – They Recovered All
Click HERE to Read Previous MESSAGES
TOPIC: They Recovered All (Anglican Devotional 24 March 2021)
READ: Esther 9:1-14 (NKJV)
- Now in the twelfth month, that [is,] the month of Adar, on the thirteenth day, [the time] came for the king’s command and his decree to be executed. On the day that the enemies of the Jews had hoped to overpower them, the opposite occurred, in that the Jews themselves overpowered those who hated them.
- The Jews gathered together in their cities throughout all the provinces of King Ahasuerus to lay hands on those who sought their harm. And no one could withstand them, because fear of them fell upon all people.
- And all the officials of the provinces, the satraps, the governors, and all those doing the king’s work, helped the Jews, because the fear of Mordecai fell upon them.
- For Mordecai [was] great in the king’s palace, and his fame spread throughout all the provinces; for this man Mordecai became increasingly prominent.
- Thus the Jews defeated all their enemies with the stroke of the sword, with slaughter and destruction, and did what they pleased with those who hated them.
- And in Shushan the citadel the Jews killed and destroyed five hundred men.
- Also Parshandatha, Dalphon, Aspatha,
- Poratha, Adalia, Aridatha,
- Parmashta, Arisai, Aridai, and Vajezatha —
- the ten sons of Haman the son of Hammedatha, the enemy of the Jews — they killed; but they did not lay a hand on the plunder.
- On that day the number of those who were killed in Shushan the citadel was brought to the king.
- And the king said to Queen Esther, “The Jews have killed and destroyed five hundred men in Shushan the citadel, and the ten sons of Haman. What have they done in the rest of the king’s provinces? Now what [is] your petition? It shall be granted to you. Or what [is] your further request? It shall be done.”
- Then Esther said, “If it pleases the king, let it be granted to the Jews who [are] in Shushan to do again tomorrow according to today’s decree, and let Haman’s ten sons be hanged on the gallows.”
- So the king commanded this to be done; the decree was issued in Shushan, and they hanged Haman’s ten sons.
After the new decree that the Jews could fight their enemies, they went into action. God had raised Mordecai high in the palace of Ahasuerus, so all the officials of the king helped the Jews to fight their enemies because the fear of Mordecai fell upon all. So, the Jews smote all their enemies with the sword.
Like David, Mordecai and his people pursued the enemies of the Jews until they recovered all from their enemies. Whatever the enemy has taken from you, by faith, pursue, overtake and recover all. This is the victory we have, even our faith. May the Lord help you to recover all that enemy has stolen from you today.
PRAYER: Dear Lord, help me to recover all I have lost to the enemy in Jesus’ Name. Amen.