NgospelMedia.net is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
The Daily Fountain Devotional of the Church Of Nigeria (Anglican Communion) 28 March 2021 – Channels Of God’s Glory
Click HERE to Read Previous MESSAGES
TOPIC: Channels Of God’s Glory (Anglican Devotional 28 March 2021)
READ: Matthew 21:1-13 (NKJV)
- Now when they drew near Jerusalem, and came to Bethphage, at the Mount of Olives, then Jesus sent two disciples,
- saying to them, “Go into the village opposite you, and immediately you will find a donkey tied, and a colt with her. Loose [them] and bring [them] to Me.
- “And if anyone says anything to you, you shall say, ‘The Lord has need of them,’ and immediately he will send them.”
- All this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying:
- “Tell the daughter of Zion, ‘Behold, your King is coming to you, Lowly, and sitting on a donkey, A colt, the foal of a donkey.’ “
- So the disciples went and did as Jesus commanded them.
- They brought the donkey and the colt, laid their clothes on them, and set [Him] on them.
- And a very great multitude spread their clothes on the road; others cut down branches from the trees and spread [them] on the road.
- Then the multitudes who went before and those who followed cried out, saying: “Hosanna to the Son of David! ‘Blessed [is] He who comes in the name of the LORD!’ Hosanna in the highest!”
- And when He had come into Jerusalem, all the city was moved, saying, “Who is this?”
- So the multitudes said, “This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth of Galilee.”
- Then Jesus went into the temple of God and drove out all those who bought and sold in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who sold doves.
- And He said to them, “It is written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer,’ but you have made it a ‘den of thieves.’ “
In our passage today, we see the record of Christ’s triumphal entry into Jerusalem. We also see divine directions and co-ordination in getting the donkey required for the prophetic entry into the city. When the two disciples went into the village as Jesus had told them. They found the donkey tied to a stake; they brought it to Jesus for the glorious journey.
From the story, we learn a few things: Divine direction carries with it His co-ordination. When God gives us an assignment. We should learn, like the two disciples, to trust Him to co-ordinate the forces needed to perform the assignment. Also, the donkey and its owner availed themselves for divine demand; that way, they became channels of God’s glory. Are you, like the two disciples, the donkey and its owner, available for divine use? Be a channel of God’s glory today.
PRAYER: Lord. please help me to be a channel of Your glory today and always. Amen.