NgospelMedia.net is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
- MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 22 January 2021 By Pastor D. K. Olukoya – Moving From Curses To Blessings (I)
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 22 January 2021 By Pastor D. K. Olukoya – Moving From Curses To Blessings (I)
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Pastor D. K. Olukoya
TOPIC: Moving From Curses To Blessings (I) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 22 January 2021)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 30-31
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Deuteronomy 28:1-13 (KJV)
1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.
3 Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
5 Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
6 Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
7 The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
8 The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
9 The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways.
10 And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee.
11 And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
MEMORY VERSE: “As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.” – Proverbs 26:2
Count your blessings, not your troubles.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
THE POWER THAT HEALED JERICHO OF CURSES, SETS YOU FREE FROM ALL CURSES TODAY, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
A curse is an anointing to fail. It is an invisible barrier to receiving the blessings of the Christian life. When you curse a person, you utter an evil wish against that person, causing mischief or injury to come upon that person. To curse a person is to bind that person with a spell as witches do. It is to engage in a violent expression of evil against a person. Curses are words put together to torment with great calamity. A curse is an invisible barrier that keeps people or things away from what God has for them. However, the greatest problem about curses is that most people who have been cursed do not know.
Also See: Open Heaven 22 January 2021 – Restitution
How do you know if there is a curse at work in your life? Deuteronomy 28 gives us an insight: First, there will be mental and emotional breakdown (Deuteronomy 28:20, 28, 34, 65, 66). Such a victim may be haunted by an inner voice that tells him to say, think or do weird things. The second sign of a life under a curse is repeated or chronic illness, including wasting diseases that are characterised by lack of clear medical diagnosis, being prolonged and running in a family (Deuteronomy 28:22, 27, 35, 59 and 61). The third sign includes barrenness, repeated miscarriages and related female problems. This stems from Deuteronomy 28:18, “The fruit of thy womb shall be cursed.” This curse therefore, affects reproductive organs and functions. It also causes barrenness, miscarriage, irregular and problematic menstruation. Another sign that a life is under a curse is marriage breakdown and alienation in families (Deuteronomy 28:30a, 41). This curse is the reason many sons and daughters live sinful, wayward and ungodly lives. It is also the reason many siblings live in strife, rivalry and disunity when they should be bound together in love. Abject financial and material lack is another sign that a life is cursed (Deuteronomy 28:17). When wretchedness is the order of the day and a person’s genuine effort always yields no result, there is a curse at work. Being prone to frequent and unnatural accident, sometimes as a result of other people’s fault is a sign that a person is under a curse. Finally, unnatural death in a family or tribe is an indicator of an umbrella curse on that family tree.
Beloved, is any or some of these signs evident in your life? There is a way out. Accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour now. Repent of all your sins and break the curse(s), in the name of Jesus. Once any curse at work in your life is broken and the demon behind it is cast out, you will have a divine turnaround and fulfillment.
- Any curse issued to turn my life upside down, I break you now with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Curse of “thou shall not prosper”, break and release me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Any parental curse I am labouring under, break, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Any curse of mental and emotional breakdown or instability, my life is not your candidate, break, in the name of Jesus.
- Any curse of marital failure, distress and turbulence, break, in the name of Jesus.
- Curse of strange sickess and wasting diseases, break and release me, in the name of Jesus.
- Curse of unnatural accident and untimely death, break and release me, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM Quenching The RAGE – January 22, 2021 – DAY 16
Confessions: Psalm 2:1-12
Aggressive Praise Worship
- Any power, that says children of God in this church should not enjoy their lives, let the ground open, and swallow them up, in the name of Jesus.
- All you powers sucking the peace of this church, be bound, in Jesus’ name.
- Whatever evil, that has been agreed upon to be done to this church, we command the evil to be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
- All the uncalled that are disturbing and oppressing the called, O God, let them see Your hand, in the name of Jesus.
- Battles, mocking me to make me a reproach, die, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and use my life to disgrace the mockers, in the name of Jesus.
- My enemies, shall hear my testimonies and run mad, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give me the victory, that will turn my battles to testimonies, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, setting me up to deny God and enslave me, O God, destroy them with Your anger, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, that want good people to forget me, O God, tear them apart, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power, rejoicing at my long-time difficulties, O Lord, use Your knife to disappoint them, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, use Your hand, to draw me out of the waters of trouble, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let the blood of the enemy, arise and waste the enemy, in Jesus’ name.
- Powers, standing naked to naked me, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus.
NgospelMedia.Net Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.