NgospelMedia.net is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 24 March 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya: Keys For Thriving In Marriage – Lifelong Commitment (III)
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
TOPIC: Keys For Thriving In Marriage – Lifelong Commitment (III) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 24 March 2021)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 5-8
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Song of Solomon 8:5-7 (KJV)
5 Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? I raised thee up under the apple tree: there thy mother brought thee forth: there she brought thee forth that bare thee.
6 Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.
7 Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.
MEMORY VERSE: “Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.” – Song of Solomon 8:7
Where there is no agape love, there is no marriage. Divine love is the building block of a successful marriage.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
YOUR MARRIAGE SHALL FULFIL ITS DIVINE PURPOSES, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
From the day marriage vows were exchanged to the hour of death, Priscilla and Aquila, her husband, stood by each other in spite of all odds. Of course the rains came, the heat came, the wind blew and the storm raged, but none of these could change their commitment to each other or to God. All the problems that came were not tough enough to separate them. Theirs was a love so sizzling that no water could quench (Song of Solomon 8:7). They stood together through thick and thin. They were side by side, not most of the time but all the time. Whether in the church, at home, in the office or in the training of workers, they were always together and nothing could separate them.
Also See: OPEN HEAVEN 24 MARCH 2021 – SIGNS OF BACKSLIDING III
Another fascinating thing we discovered about this unique couple is that in the six instances where their names were mentioned, three of them had Aquila’s name mentioned first and the other three had Priscilla’s name mentioned first. Neither was considered more important or superior. And there was no form of inferiority complex between them.
Their union was one with a difference. Unlike what obtains in some parts of the world, Aquila never thought of trampling upon his wife as a weaker sex. He was not a party to the selfish lot who spend all their money on themselves, wear the best clothes, ride in the best cars, and attend all important meetings alone, while they confine their wives to the home.
The consecration of this couple was not hidden. To be precise, seven major attributes make them stand out among other couples the Bible teaches us about.
- Aquila and Priscilla were one in their experience of God’s saving grace and power (Acts 18:18).
- They were one in their holy zeal for the Saviour and in their services to the church (Romans 16:31).
- They were one in their secular employment (Acts 18:3).
- They were united in family decisions (Acts 18:26).
- They were one in their profound knowledge of the scriptures (Acts 18:26).
- They were one in consecration and commitment (Romans 16:4).
- They were one in fellowship with fellow believers (Romans 16:4).
You too can emulate them.
- Lord, save my marriage from the hands of wicked powers, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, visit my family with Your saving grace, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, ignite my life with the fire of holy love, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord Jesus, decorate my marriage with Your garment of glory, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, kindle the fire of holy zeal on my marital altar, in the name of Jesus.
- The children of my marriage shall glorify God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I yield every area of my marriage into the hands of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus Christ.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
NgospelMedia.Net Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.