NgospelMedia.net is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 7 December 2020 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Incomparable Mercy
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
TOPIC: Incomparable Mercy (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 7 December 2020)
Please, scroll down for seventy Days Prayer and Fasting Programme
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 21-23
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Mark 10:46-50; Habakkuk 3:1-2 (KJV)
46 And they came to Jericho: and as he went out of Jericho with his disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging.
47 And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me.
48 And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me.
49 And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee.
50 And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus.
1 A prayer of Habakkuk the prophet upon Shigionoth.
2 O LORD, I have heard thy speech, and was afraid: O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years make known; in wrath remember mercy.
MEMORY VERSE: “Shew us thy mercy, O LORD, and grant us thy salvation.” – Psalms 85:7
You must not be a square peg in a round hole. Never be the right candidate for the wrong position.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
THE POWER OF GOD WILL COME UPON YOU AND YOU WILL OVERCOME LIONS INSIDE THEIR DEN.
It is my prayer for you today that God should take you into the deepest depths of mercy. May God lavish His incomparable mercy upon you. May today’s devotional study push you into the divine palace of mercy where your situation will change for the better forever. When you live without mercy, you will die without mercy. The Bible says in Habakkuk 3:2 that mercy can be found in an appeal in prayer. Mercy can be found in divine authority. Mercy can be found in the power of God. Mercy can be found in measurement of the Almighty.
Also See: Open Heaven 7 December 2020 – Divine Prosperity
The commonest prayer in the Book of Psalms is, “Have mercy on me, O Lord.” Beloved, your greatest need is mercy and you will constantly need the mercy of God. You must appeal for God’s mercy. You must cry to God for mercy. You must proclaim the mercy of God upon your life.
“But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.” – Matthew 12:7
The Bible says that the mercy of God is great, rich, manifold, plenteous, everlasting, tender and new every morning. The Bible says the mercy of God is high as the heavens. The mercy of God is manifest to those that fear Him. God shows mercy to whosoever He will show it to.
If you are a Bible student, you must have gotten a picture of the tabernacle in the Bible. There is a place inside the tabernacle called the “Mercy Seat”. This means that, if not for the mercy of God, people would have been consumed. That is why in the Book of Psalms, mercy is referred to in one hundred (100) different verses. When you combine the Old and New Testaments, mercy is referred to in two hundred and sixty-one (261) different verses. This underscores the pre-eminence of mercy in the disposition of God to us, His creatures. Your prayer point on any issue of your life should be, “Oh Lord, have mercy.”
- Spiritual weakness, I cast you out of my life forever, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power organised to embarrass me, be scattered by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I use the padlock of heaven to lock sorrow and disappointments, in the name of Jesus.
- Any particular house in my place of birth, cooking my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Wind, reverse any curse issued against me and bring me blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- Invisible hands troubling my life, God of Elijah, arise by fire, roast them, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power sitting on my destiny, O God arise, punish them today, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2020 SEVENTY (70) DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING PROGRAMME (Monday, December 7th, 2020 – Day 64)
SECTION 7 – CONNECTING TO THE OCEAN DIVIDER
Scripture Reading: Exodus 14
Confession: Romans 8:37-39: Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to; separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Reading the Bible in 70 Days (Rom 3:2 – 16:27; 1 Cor 1:1 – 4:3)
Praise and Worship
Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving (To be said daily)
- Arrows of vagabond life, what are you waiting for? Backfire, in Jesus’ name.
- Dark materials, planted into my seat of joy, I shake you out, in Jesus’ name.
- Every area of my life, be filled with the glory of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil hand, pushing me away from my breakthrough, I cut you off, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil mouth, scattering my favour, shut up and dry up, in the name of Jesus.
- Strongman of satanic cobwebs, hiding to attack me, fire of God, destroy it, in the name of Jesus.
- Unquenchable fire of God, challenge every problem that is challenging me day and night, in the name of Jesus.
- O sword of God, arise and break the backbone of my oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil hands, suffocating my virtues, I cut you off, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, locate the secrets behind my problems and resolve them, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, fighting day and night to return me to zero, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, assigned to throw my virtue keys into the ocean, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Wicked powers, assigned to replace my goodness with sickness, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, programmed to turn my glory to a desert, stones of destruction, destroy them, in the name of Jesus.
- The battle of ‘thou shall not have helpers’, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Battles, assigned to kill whoever prospers in my family, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Wherever my peace has been stolen, O Lord, arise and locate them, in the name of Jesus.
- God of covenant, deliver me from all dark covenants, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, assigned to bury my glory, I bury you today, in the name of Jesus.
- Every shame, assigned to stain my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrow of ‘thou shall not be shown mercy’, get out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- My hour of deliverance, hear the word of the Lord, locate me, in Jesus’ name.
- Every power, drinking the blood of my virtues, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Chains of struggling and limitation, in my body, catch fire, in Jesus’ name.
- Every strange mark, arresting my blessings, blood of Jesus, clear them away, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise, in the thunder of Your power and bless me mysteriously, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil dreams, attached to my progress, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Fire of divine vengeance, fall on those cheating on my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
MFM 2020 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is a yearly prayer program published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
NgospelMedia.Net Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.