NgospelMedia.net is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 9 January 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Your Word Attitude (II)
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
TOPIC: Your Word Attitude (II) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 9 January 2021)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 21-23
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Proverbs 4:20-23 (KJV)
20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.
22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
MEMORY VERSE: “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” – Joshua 1:8
God’s word is pure and sure, in spite of the devil, in spite of your fear, in spite of everything.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
I DECREE THAT GOD’S WORD WILL MOVE YOU FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH AND FROM GLORY TO GLORY, IN JESUS’ NAME.
Yesterday, We examined the centrality of God’s word to the fulfillment of life’s purpose for every believer. Now that you know that God’s word is indispensable to you, it is important also that you know how to form the right attitude towards it. The Bible provides some guidelines on the right attitude that believers should demonstrate towards the word of God and how to cultivate it. We shall look at some of those guidelines today.
Also See: Open Heaven 9 January 2021 – Be Spiritually Sensitive
Our Fire Scripture today contains some of the salient guidelines. God says that you should give attention to His words. Let His words be your delight, dominate your thought and meditation, speech and action all the time. He also says you should incline your ears to His sayings. Spend quality time listening to God’s message and feed your spirit man until it is highly strengthened. Let hearing and listening to God’s word be more important than listening to worldly music and motivational speeches. God also admonishes that you should study the word to show yourself as a well-equipped Christian who can rightly and confidently teach the word of truth (2 Timothy 2:15). Finally, God says that you should keep His word in the midst of your heart. The Bible says that you should guard your heart with all diligence, for out of it comes the issue of life. When the word of God occupies and dominates your heart, your life and destiny will profit greatly from it. Similarly, our Memory Verse for today encourages you to meditate on God’s word day and night. By so doing, you will have good success.
Job said that he esteemed God’s word more than his necessary food (Job 23:12). David said that he valued God’s word and desired it more than gold and silver. He also found it to be sweeter than honey and the honeycomb (Psalm 19:10). Beloved, is your attitude towards God’s word as great as that of these patriarchs? Jesus, underscoring the indispensability of God’s word in His own life said, “Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth from the mouth of God” (Matthew 4:4). How central is God’s word in your life?
- Father, let Your word enter my life and give me light, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, send Your word to heal and deliver me, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that the word of God is my divine cure-all, in the name of Jesus.
- Henceforth, my attitude towards God’s word shall be godly and excellent, in the name of Jesus.
- Word of God, take central place in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the grace to search the Scripture daily and discover the treasure therein, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the power and the glory of Your word fill my life, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM Quenching The RAGE – January 9, 2021 – DAY 3
Confessions: Psalm 2:1-12
Aggressive Praise Worship
- Lord, we pray that MFM will follow its unique calling, to fulfill God’s purpose for it as a church, in the name of Jesus.
- You demon of disunity, in our church, we come against you, be bound and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every occult demon, present in our church, lose your hold, be bound and die, in the name of Jesus.
- We bind every attempt of satan to limit the growth of this church, qualitatively and quantitatively, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, depending on wickedness against me, divine serpent from heaven,swallow them, in the name of Jesus.
- Wicked powers, gathering with evil fast against me, thunder of God, kill them, in the name of Jesus.
- Dark powers, that have made evil vows against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Anyone with the declaration, that he would rather die than see me prosper, die suddenly, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, going to native doctors to stop my star from rising, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Strange powers, having full confidence against my future, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, going very far to see me cry, receive the arrow of death, in Jesus’ name.
- Mouth of darkness, sucking my ﬁnancial life, catch ﬁre, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, using my story to attack me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, that say I will never climb the ladder to the top, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus.
NgospelMedia.Net Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.