NgospelMedia.net is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Click HERE for Previous Open Heaven Devotional for Teens
TOPIC: Avoid Darkness [Open Heaven for Teens 21 April 2021]
MEMORISE: They grope in the dark without light, and he maketh them to stagger like a drunken man. Job 12:25
READ: Job 12:19-25
- He leadeth princes away spoiled, and overthroweth the mighty.
- He removeth away the speech of the trusty, and taketh away the understanding of the aged.
- He poureth contempt upon princes, and weakeneth the strength of the mighty.
- He discovereth deep things out of darkness, and bringeth out to light the shadow of death.
- He increaseth the nations, and destroyeth them: he enlargeth the nations, and straiteneth them again.
- He taketh away the heart of the chief of the people of the earth, and causeth them to wander in a wilderness where there is no way.
- They grope in the dark without light, and he maketh them to stagger like a drunken man.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Samuel 1-3, Luke 18:1-43
Anything created cannot be greater than the creator. This is why darkness can never be greater than God because He created both light and darkness (Genesis 1:3). However, any fellow who does not have Christ will grope in darkness; the moment he or she accepts Jesus as his or her Lord and Saviour, darkness will disappear. Thus, as long as you look unto Jesus, your spiritual eyes will be open; you will always have direction and revelations.
Also See: OPEN HEAVEN 21 APRIL 2021 – EXERCISING SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY
There are however some attitudes that can make a child of God live in darkness. They are:
- Indulgence in sin
- Disobedience to the Holy Spirit
- Disrespect for ones parents
If you are guilty of any of the things listed above, repent today so that you will not remain in darkness.
Father, let Your light shine in and through me.
HYMN: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
- My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away;
O let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.
- May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
O may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire.
- While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.
- When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Saviour, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
O bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul.
Daily Devotional for Teen’s guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries.