The Profit Of Pressure By Pastor Paul Enenche
SUNDAY MESSAGE – 29TH MARCH 2020
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): 2 CORINTHIANS 4:8
MESSAGE TOPIC: THE PROFIT OF PRESSURE
BY: DR. PAUL ENENCHE
- Understanding the concept of pressure
- Understanding the product of pressure
- Understanding what to do in the midst of pressure
WHAT IS PRESSURE?
- Pressure is defined to be the continuous physical force exerted on or against an object by something in contact with it
- Pressure is also defined as a sense of stressful urgency caused by having too many demands on one’s time or resources
Pressure times are times of stress, crushing, weight, burden and tension
SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE WHO WERE PRODUCTS OF PRESSURE:
PRODUCTS OF PRESSURE:
- Oil is produced out of pressure (Judg. 14:5-6; Ps. 27:10; 1Sam. 17:34-37; 16:13)
The anointing of God is produced and released in times of pressure
Those who will take advantage of this season of the roaring of the coronavirus, will see an Oil and an anointing like never before
The Olive Oil comes out of pressure from the olive; palm oil from pressure from the palm nut, groundnut oil from the pressure from groundnut etc.
- Life is transformed and refined by pressure (Job 23:10)
The value of your life can be upgraded by passing through pressure
- Birth happens by pressure (Isa. 66:8; Gen. 32:24-28)
Continuous, sustained and powerful contractions combined with massive push brings forth a child
Something can be born in the
Pressure gives birth to potentials and vision
- Content is revealed by pressure (Matt. 26:31-35, 69-75)
Adversity reveals content far more than prosperity
You don’t know who anybody is in seasons of prosperity; the stuff you are made of is revealed by pressure
It is in times of pressure that you really know who you are and what you believe
Content is revealed so that it can be addressed
- Character is refined by pressure (Luke 15:17-19)
WHAT TO DO IN TIMES OF PRESSURE:
- Pressure times are prayer times (Gen. 32:24-28; 32:11; Dan. 3:17-19; Esth. 4:16; 1Thess. 5:17; Eph. 6:18; Job 42:10)
Every threat of the enemy is to be given a maximum prayer response
- Pressure times are thinking and planning times (Luke 15:17-19)
Adversity imparts mentality
- Pressure times are praise times (Acts 16:25-26; Jonah 2:9-10)
This is not murmuring or grumbling time, it is time to thank God for life, health and sustenance
- Pressure times are persistence times (Job 14:14; Matt. 11:12; 2Cor. 4:7-10KJV, TLB, MSG)
Pressure times are times when you refuse to give up, give in, give way or give out
This is not the time
Ensure that in this season you pray, plan, praise and persist
Ensure that you don’t come out of this season the same way and at the same level (Job 42:12-13; Dan. 6:26-28)
Father, I shall not come out of this season the same way I came in. I receive the grace not to come out the same way, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, the grace to pray in this season like never before, I receive that grace now, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I receive the grace to think and to plan like never before; the grace to think and plan
correctly for the future I receive it, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I receive the garment of praise and I reject the spirit of heaviness, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I receive the grace to persist and move on until I step out on the other side at a higher level in victory, in Jesus’ Name.
- Something massive shall be born out of your life and system!
- I declare supernatural supplies for everyone wondering where supplies will come from in this season
- We declare the end of this plague – immediate, instant, urgent solution all around the world!
- Fresh help, mercy and grace be released upon you!
- I curse the demon of fear, trepidation and panic!
- Help from above is released upon you!
Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234-803-3144-509, 234-803-320-0320.