NgospelMedia.net is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
The Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) Head of Press, Ibraheem Al-Hassan, said the inclusion of ‘Biafran boys’ in the statement he issued after the assault of a guard by the Chairman, Danladi Umar, was an order.
Nectes Gospel Media gathered that the federal government queried him over the statement.
Al-Hassan’s rejoinder on the incident at Banex Plaza, Wuse 2, Abuja, contained several errors that made him and the CCT a laughing stock.
The spokesman referred to video clip as ‘video cliff’, parking lot as ‘packing lot’, rode as ‘rude’, among others.
He claimed that Umar was “overwhelmed by the mobs, consisting of BIAFRAN boys throwing matches and shape object to his car.”
On Wednesday, Al-Hassan confirmed to The ICIR that he had been summoned to the Ministry of Information by the Minister, Lai Mohammed, “to clear some issues.”
The official disclosed that his boss instructed him to use ‘Biafran boys’ in the statement he admitted was below par.
“We want to retract the content because it was written under intense pressure. There are many structural imbalances, language structure not being perfect and, again, some of the expressions used. I acted on instruction.
“My ministry has summoned me for that statement. My minister, so to say, through my director. So, I should be given some time to get this problem solved.
“All the grammatical errors and what have you, were not noted. I did not proofread it, I was in the car when I composed it with my android (phone),” he said.
Al-Hassan, a staff of the Ministry of Information, was in 2013 deployed to the CCT as Public Relations Officer.