NgospelMedia.net is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
The Knicks are over .500 seven games into the season for the first time since 2012-13 when they won 54 games. Break up the Knicks! Tom Thibodeau has this team playing unselfish, hard-nosed, tenacious basketball on both ends of the floor. The hype around the team is real right now. Monday’s comeback win over the Hawks in Atlanta has Knicks fans thinking playoffs. It might be too early for that, but there’s no question the identity has changed for the better for this team and the arrow is pointing up.
With so much excitement in the air, it’s the perfect time to bring you a new episode of the “Big Apple Buckets” podcast with Sal Licata and former Knick Jerome “The Junk Yard Dog” Williams.
Big Apple Buckets Podcast with Sal & The Junk Yard Dog:
- Knicks have an identity and they are fun to watch. Playing hard and with passion. Big win over the Hawks. A 3-1 road trip. Could this be a playoff team?
- Is this sustainable? Thibs has them moving the ball and playing hard defense.
- Julius Randle playing like an All-Star. He is a bully on the court and players get behind bullies. This may change his career.
- Immanuel Quickley making an immediate impact. 16 points in 19 minutes. He has a bright future and is a strong wave of energy with confidence.
- RJ Barrett is flexing, playing with more confidence. Austin Rivers making an impact already without having a ton of practice. He’s a steal at $3.5 million. Knicks are now 26 wins from JYD getting us all a juicy steak dinner.
Name That Teammate: Associate Producer Alex Cammarata gives JYD a few clues to try to name one of his old teammates. He eventually gets it right: Jerry Stackhouse. JYD then tells a story of Stackhouse and Christian Laettner getting into it on the plane over an added card to a deck. I then tell the story of a former NBA player telling me that Michael Jordan once sang Anita Baker to Jerry Stackhouse while he was defending him, although Stackhouse later told TMZ that was not true. It remains a mystery….
Moochie Norris Interview:
Former Knicks guard (2003-05), nine seasons in the NBA
- Post-basketball life, teaching kids to play, no more afro — bald now.
- Glad to see current Knicks doing well, long overdue. Quickley’s impact.
- Being a younger guy vs. veteran. Point guard then vs. now.
- Moochie and JYD in DC, high socks, his “Mortal Kombat” finishing move. These guys scored on the streets, knew their role in NBA.
- Playing with JYD on the Knicks after growing up together. Looking back to the game at Rucker Park against Kobe Bryant.
- Knicks have right crew of guys and right coach in Tom Thibodeau to be a playoff team.
Catch up on all episodes of “Big Apple Buckets,” a New York Knicks podcast, by subscribing to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. New episodes of the show drop Tuesday afternoons.