NgospelMedia.net is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
The Jets looked to the Seahawks sideline on Sunday and saw plenty of old friends. Most of them were probably laughing at Adam Gase’s team. Either that or they felt downright bad for just how atrocious the Jets are. Seattle demolished the Jets 40-3 in a game that was over in the first half. Jamal Adams hugged Gase after the game. The soon-to-be ex-Jets head coach is going to need a lot more of those as he tries to get through what looks to be a 0-16 team in the making.
To get into the loss sending Gang Green to 0-13, we bring you a brand new episode of “Gang’s All Here” with Brian Costello and me.
Gang’s All Here Opening Segment with Jake & Coz:
- Jets-Seahawks was a brutal game from start to finish. Coz lucky he gets paid to watch the team. Seattle was focused after loss to Giants.
- Former Jets all over the field for the Seahawks: Jamal Adams, Geno Smith, Damon Harrison, Jason Myers, Brandon Snell.
- Jamal Adams hugs Adam Gase after the game. Coz says “he’s a phony.”
- So much player turnover. There is no culture here. Mekhi Becton, Quinnen Williams and Denzel Mims may be only building blocks left.
- Frankie Luvu rant. Nonsensical showboating in a 37-3 game in the 4th quarter. Coz looks back to Santonio Holmes’ 2011 celebration in Philly during blowout. We see it from lots of players in 2020.
- Sergio Castillo stinks. Jets might have to go back to Sam Ficken, although it does not even matter at this point.
- Tank for Trevor Lawrence still alive. Looking at Jets vs. Jaguars schedule in final three games. Looking back to Jets vs. 49ers in Week 14 in 2016…Bryce Petty’s shining moment in his career.
Mark Cannizzaro Interview:
NY Post sports columnist
- Cannizzaro recounts kicking at Giants Stadium and being a soccer player in college. He made a 53-yard field goal once.
- Woody Johnson’s bizarre tweet reply to Brandon Tierney.
- Being at the Jets worst loss in franchise history in 1979 vs. Patriots.
- Billy Joel vs. Bruce Springsteen debate!
Catch up on all episodes of “Gang’s All Here,” a New York Jets podcast, by subscribing to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. Follow Coz and Jake on Twitter @BrianCoz and @JakeBrownRadio for updates on the show. The next episode of the podcast drops on Thursday.