NgospelMedia.net is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Listen to Episode 58 of ‘Blue Rush’: Giants Say Bye to Winning Streak, First Place feat. Bob Papa
It was fun while it lasted for the Giants. First place has gone by the wayside. The four-game winning streak is over. This could be the beginning of the end for the Giants playoff hopes. Daniel Jones and the offense were sluggish to say the least in a putrid performance, falling 26-7 to the Cardinals, who snapped their three-game losing streak. It was not pretty from the first few minutes into the game to the very end.
To dive into an ugly outing and examine what has now happened in the NFC East, we bring you a brand new episode of the “Blue Rush” podcast with two-time Super Bowl champion Giants kicker Lawrence Tynes and longtime Giants beat writer Paul Schwartz.
Blue Rush Opening Segment with Tynes & Schwartz:
- Tynes says Daniel Jones should have not played. This is on him. He clearly was not 100%. Also on coaching.
- Offensive line was awful, Jones held on to ball too long, looked nervous, first game without a rushing attempt.
- Special teams was a disaster. Giving up too many yards on punt returns. Riley Dixon is struggling, not getting enough hangtime.
- Giants got out-coached and out-schemed, Jason Garrett poor play-calling.
- Black Sunday for Giants in NFC East. Eagles, Cowboys and Washington all won. Washington in first place now. If Alex Smith plays and stays healthy, they are best team in the division. Cowboys not dead yet. Eagles could have new life with Jalen Hurts at QB.
Tynes Take: Tynes sounds off on Daniel Jones deciding to play, his health, poor game and the Giants probably missing out on the playoffs.
Bob Papa Interview
WFAN Giants radio play-by-play voice for 25 years, MSG Network “1st & 10” host, “The Joe Judge Report” host, Golf Channel broadcaster, Olympics broadcaster
- Calling various sports in the Olympics.
- Calling Giants games during COVID, not being at the stadium for road games.
- Working with Carl Banks for so long, developing a rhythm.
- Some of his favorite Giants calls, the Tynes Green Bay kick, David Tyree catch.
- “The Joe Judge Report,” improvements in Giants coaching.
- Golfing at Augusta only one time, how he did.
Catch up on all episodes of “Blue Rush,” a New York Giants podcast, by subscribing to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. Follow Lawrence Tynes, Paul Schwartz and Jake Brown on Twitter @lt4kicks, @NYPost_Schwartz and @JakeBrownRadio. The next episode of the show drops Thursday.