NgospelMedia.net is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Giants GM Dave Gettleman made a few trades down in the NFL Draft for the first time in his career. Both, at least on paper, were smart moves. The Giants added a good receiver, a good pass rusher, a cornerback and a few more pieces in the backend of the draft to bolster a roster that is expected to compete for the NFC East division title.
To talk about what the Giants did in the draft, we bring you the season finale of the “Blue Rush” podcast with Lawrence Tynes, Paul Schwartz and me, featuring an interview with the Giants’ fourth-round draft pick, Elerson Smith.
Blue Rush Podcast with Paul, Lawrence, Jake & Sarah:
- TRADIN’ DAVE: Giants go from 11th pick to 20th pick after Eagles traded up from 12 to 10 to take DeVonta Smith. Tynes thinks Kadarius Toney has the potential to be better than Smith. Ball is now in Jason Garrett’s court. Toney will be a good slot receiver. Daniel Jones has plenty of targets. Traded down to take Azeez Ojulari with the 50th pick. This selection could be one of the steals of the draft and bolsters the Giants’ pass rush if he stays healthy.
- GIANTS OUTLOOK: Excitement surrounding the team and how Gettleman and company overhauled the roster. Week 1 game must be against the Eagles, and at MetLife Stadium. The hatred for the Eagles is at an all-time high now.
Elerson Smith Interview:
Giants’ 4th-round draft pick, Northern Iowa, outside linebacker
- COMING TO NY: Never been here, needs to try different NYC things and eat better pizza. His sister lives in the city, so he has an idea what to expect. Excited to experience the city life.
- NORTHERN IOWA/MINNESOTA: Had chip on shoulder not getting chance with hometown Minnesota team. Dominating at a lower level. Was given a confidence boost there and from playing 90 snaps in a game against Iowa.
- DAD: Father was paralyzed the final three years of his life and never complained or treated people poorly. Used his fight and his passing as motivation on the football field and moving forward.
Catch up on all episodes of “Blue Rush,” a New York Giants podcast, by subscribing to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. Follow Lawrence Tynes, Paul Schwartz and Jake Brown on Twitter @lt4kicks, @NYPost_Schwartz and @JakeBrownRadio.