NgospelMedia.net is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Listen to Episode 9 of ‘Fullcourt on Flatbush’: Nets Look Like a Championship Team feat. Chris Carrino
Twenty-one-point halftime deficit in Phoenix with no Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant? No problem. The Nets stormed back Tuesday night against one of the best teams in the Western Conference, led by James Harden and their role players to win, 128-124. What a thriller in what has been a thrilling season for Brooklyn. It’s hard to see anybody beating them right now if everyone is healthy and on the court come playoff time. This team is beating every single playoff team it faces.
To talk about the comeback win, the four-game winning streak and the good vibes surrounding the Nets, it’s time for a new episode of the “Fullcourt on Flatbush” podcast with Robin Lundberg and Nets great Kerry Kittles.
Fullcourt on Flatbush Podcast with Robin and Kerry:
- Biggest second-half comeback in Nets history in Phoenix. This team is playing for a championship. They are not losing to any playoff team. James Harden has a true impact on this team.
- Bruce Brown has brought a lot to this team. Nets role players playing a key part for this team, especially filling in when one of the stars is out. Tyler Johnson was essential Tuesday night and is seeing minutes.
- Nets are beating every good team they play. Dominating national TV games, Western Conference games. Cutting turnovers and playing better defense are two improvements needed.
- Fans returning to Barclays Center on Tuesday. Will Kerry, Robin or I find our way in the building?
Chris Carrino Interview:
Nets longtime radio play-by-play announcer on WFAN
- Excitement calling the comeback win in Phoenix. There are a handful of regular-season games as thrilling as that.
- Cherish getting to call games for this team right now. Has been through a few NBA Finals teams to bad years in New Jersey to coming to Brooklyn.
- Memories calling games in New Jersey with Kerry on the court. Looking back to Game 6 in San Antonio of the 2003 NBA Finals, where Byron Scott took Kerry out of the game when he was hot. Spurs went on run and won title.
- Joe Harris passed Kerry on the Nets’ all-time 3-point list. He is now second to Jason Kidd.
- Calling games on radio during COVID times. Road games from a monitor. Calling those old Kerry Nets teams vs. current Nets. Can be tiring, lots of endurance.
- Will this Nets team win a championship this season?
- The Chris Carrino Foundation and being diagnosed in his 20s with FSHD.
Brian Lewis Interview:
NY Post Nets beat writer
- Good vibes right now. Bench players coming up big.
- Four-game winning streak. Harden is a better point guard than Irving. Harden happy with leading the league in assists.
- Identity of this team right now. Bruce Brown’s defense and physicality has been instrumental to this team off the bench.
- Will the Nets add any more pieces? JaVale McGee? Kevon Looney? Never thought Andre Drummond would be likely in a trade.
Catch up on all episodes of “Fullcourt on Flatbush,” a Brooklyn Nets podcast, by subscribing to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. Follow Kerry Kittles and Robin Lundberg on Twitter @Kerry_Kittles30 and @robinlundberg. New episodes drop Wednesday afternoons.